Borrowing and returning items has never been easier!
We are excited to introduce cloudLibrary – the new feature-packed app that makes it easier than ever to borrow, organize, and return your library items.
- Virtual library card: never leave your card at home again. Your virtual library card in the cloudLibrary app can do everything your physical card can do – except take up space in your wallet. And the best part? You can load the whole family’s cards into cloudLibrary and easily switch between accounts.
- Customize your cloudLibrary: reading is fun – so is this app. Create your own avatar, choose a theme, and curate notifications, so you get the information you want just the way you want it.
- Easily manage your account: Receive helpful reminders, access support resources and manage settings for each account.
- Better browsing of digital content: Selecting favorite genres is easy and filtering is fun with simplified selections.
- Manage library items with ease: With My Books, you can view reading history, manage holds and borrowed items and keep track of your favorite reads.
All it takes is three easy steps:
- Find the cloud library app in your app store.
- Log into your library by selecting your state, your library and then entering your library card number and pin.
- Access your account. Then manage your borrowed items, your reading history and holds.
The Orange City Public Library Opening Day Collection starts May 15, 2020. Linking to Sioux Center Public Library, Cedar Rapids, and other Iowa libraries is set for May 21, 2020!