ORANGE CITY, RED TRUCKS: A HISTORY OF THE OCFD
DR. ANN LUNDBERG
Founded in 1883 as the “Rescue Hook and Ladder Company of Orange City” by men who procured hooks, ladders, buckets and axes and women who held oyster-supper fund-raisers, the fire department has been through many changes in location, equipment and tactics–and has fought its share of fires.
Presentation is held at the museum at 6:30pm. Seating is limited.