The Orange City Public Library has an opening for an Administrative Assistant to the Library Director. This position is full time with benefits. The position includes weekdays, evenings and weekends. Responsibilities include professional administrative duties, customer service and technology assistance. Full description of Administrative Assistant position.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies
- Exceptional customer service skills and enjoys working with the public
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self motivated and take initiative and able to work without supervision
- Is detail-oriented, flexible, and adaptable to change
- Supervision and management experience
- Working knowledge and experience with office administration
- Technology skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, OneDrive) and learns quickly
- Equivalent to a four-year degree
- Spanish-language skills highly preferred
For more information, please contact Lisa Johnson, Library Director, by email or at 712-707-4302.