OC’s annual Spring Clean-Up, sponsored by the City of OC and OC Sanitation, will be held April 20-24. OC residents must purchase a $10 lawn flag (one for each household).
Spring Clean Up flags will be available for purchase:
- Front of City Hall (125 Central Ave SE)
- Monday, April 13 through Friday, April 24 (not available Saturday or Sunday
- 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Flags will be located at the drop box
- Payment of $10 must be placed in the drop box with your name and address
– OR –
- Orange City Sanitation (710 Ohio Avenue SW)
Sanitation crews will only remove those items that have a special lawn flag displayed nearby. All disposed items must be placed at your usual pick-up site on your regular garbage pick-up day.
Garage and home items, furniture/wood items, and mattresses/carpets.
All appliances/white goods, TV’s, building-remodeling materials, wood chips, auto parts (tires, batteries, etc.), concrete, steel/iron, yard waste tree branches, oil, yard chemicals, or wet paints. Special pick-up arrangements may be available for these items with OC Sanitation (737-2645).