Lots of Lots for Sale
Finding the right location for your business is one of the most important decisions that you will make whether starting a business, relocating your business or expanding it. Please click on the link below to view what available commercial or industrial sites that we currently have available. Can’t find what you are looking for? We can help! We have plenty of available land, and financial assistance or will find a way to get just the right location for your business. Let us help! Contact Ryan McEwen – Community Development Director at (712)707-4885 or RyanM@orangecityiowa.com to help you find the right location and the resources that may assist.
Industrie Centrum Industrial Park, Orange City, Iowa
- 59 acres available. Price $48,000 per acre.
- This industrial park is located on the south end of Orange City in Sioux County.
- All infrastructure is in place including streets, water, sewer, electricity, gas and telecommunications. The land is ready to be developed.
- The park is three miles from 4-lane highway 60 and one mile from Orange City Municipal Airport. There is a private rail spur within two miles of the park and a private locomotive is available.
- Orange City has a Revolving Loan Fund in which business may qualify for up to 25% of the project in gap financing. The park is also in a Tax Increment Financing area. There may be property tax incentives based upon job creation and valuation.