The Orange City Recreation Programs offer exciting and enriching programs for children starting at 3 years of age, to programs offered for adults. Our goal is to provide positive and exciting social opportunities through recreation and leisure programming. The programs are offered at various sites throughout Orange City, and the participants of these activities can be assured they will receive the following benefits:
- A safe haven to socialize and recreate with their peers.
- A time set aside to teach life long lasting activities.
- Team building and collaboration.
- Programming that incorporates character development in confidence, integrity, leadership and teamwork.
- Great Arts and Crafts programming offered daily.
Thank you to the numerous volunteers who make the programs successful. Without the many volunteers who give so generously of their time, many of our programs would not be offered.
Director – Parks and Recreation
I have been the recreation director for Orange City since December of 2007. I have a passion for recreation and leisure, as well as for the citizens of Orange City. My goal as a director is to offer excellent recreation and leisure opportunities for all ages, as well as the continued development of our parks and trail systems.
For more information contact Mitch Aalbers, Orange City Parks and Recreation Director, at 712-707-4885 or email@example.com