Join the Chamber
Becoming a member of the Orange City of Commerce is a an investment in the future of our community and its economic development. As a chamber member, you will also have the opportunity to help carry out the Chamber program of work and to give your business a great deal of positive exposure through networking, sponsorship, and volunteer opportunities. There are also multiple benefits of the Chamber association for your business.
- Announced as a new member via the Chamber’s various media outlets, where you have the opportunity to tell everyone about your business.
- Option to have an Ambassadors ribbon cutting with coverage in our two local papers free of charge.
- Listed in the membership directory on the Chamber website.
- Benefit from referrals. It is our policy to recommend only Chamber members on inquiries we receive.
- Place your business cards, flyers, brochures at the Chamber office.
- Your interests as a business person will be represented as we work with city, county, state, and federal governments.
- Special pricing rates for participation in Chamber programming.
- Eligible to host a Chamber Coffee during the year to promote your business and network.
- Free entry into our annual Chamber Card promotion. Your business also receives Chamber Cards for each it’s employees.
If you’re interested in becoming a Chamber member, you can fill out the form below or contact the Chamber at 712-707-4510.