The Orange City natural gas utility began in 2002 when the city purchased the gas system. The original system was constructed in 1954 when transmission pipelines brought natural gas to the region. With the addition and replacement of several gas mains, pressure upgrades, and extension to new subdivisions, Orange City has added value to its young utility.
The utility is operated by two full time employees, with additional personnel providing 24/7 on-call service for the community. Each of these personnel have been certified through the Operator Qualification program and engage in ongoing training.
For more information contact Matt Van Schouwen at 712-707-4885 or email@example.com.