Electric Lineworker for City of Orange City
The City of Orange City is seeking applications for our full-time Electric Lineworker position. This position works within the electric department performing work related to the construction, maintenance, and operation of the city’s underground electric distribution systems. (full description and application)
The City of Orange City is looking to hire a qualified person to assist in yearly maintenance of the City’s parks, pool management, and assist in recreational programming. Main responsibilities include: (Download full description)
- Assist in pool management.
- Will need to supervise lifeguards, coaches, and summer parks staff alongside the park supervisor and recreation director.
- Help the recreation director implement and assist in the yearly programming.
- Help the park supervisor in the yearly parks schedule of needs.
- This person may be asked to help in other departments to help meet the needs of the City demands.
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Sport and Recreation Management or related field.
- This is an hourly position with benefits.
- Resume and cover letter must be received by March 20, 2020.
Send Resume and Cover Letter to:
City of Orange City
Attn. Mitch Aalbers
PO Box 406
Orange City, Iowa 51041
calling all lifeguards
The City of Orange City will be looking to hire Lifeguards for the 2020 pool season.
- Applications due April 24 (after April 24th will be by discretion only)
- Letters will be sent out May 2
- Applications can be downloaded at here: Download Application
- For more info: call 707-4885 (ask for Mitch) or email email@example.com
Orange City Fire Department
The Orange City Fire Department is looking for volunteers. Applicants must be residents of Orange City, pass a reference check, and complete mandatory training. Mechanical skills and physical fitness are a plus. Applications are available online at orangecityfire.com. Contact Chief Denny Vander Wel at 712-737-8227 or Membership Coordinator Ann Lundberg at 712-737-3041 for more information.
To get involved with other clubs and organizations in Orange City, visit the Clubs & Organizations page.
City of Orange City Employment
If you are interested in working for the City of Orange City, please fill out an Employment Application and return in to City Hall.
Seasonal Park and Recreation Employment (Pool Included)
If you are interested in working for the Park and Recreation Department for the City of Orange City, please fill out the Seasonal Application Document
Volunteer for the Orange City Tulip Festival
Volunteering for the Festival is a great way to get involved in the Orange City community and learn about event planning, organizing, and of course Dutch culture. Get Involved
Orange City Public Library Board of Trustees
Are you interested in serving on the Library Board of Trustees? Please fill out the Board of Trustees Application and return it to the library for consideration.