We’re hiring! We have a part-time, evenings and weekends position available, providing customer service to library patrons including circulation, reference and technology assistance, and reader’s advisory.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies
- Enjoys working with the public and excels at providing customer service
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Is energetic, motivated, and takes initiative
- Is detail-oriented, flexible, and adaptable to change
- Has great technology skills (ex. Internet, OneDrive, databases, downloadable content) and learns new technologies quickly
- Spanish-language skills highly preferred
For more information, please contact Amanda Vazquez, Library Director, by email or at 712-707-4302.