Sign up for this fast paced, action packed program! We have programming for ages 5 all the way to 14 years of age. The participants will be taught basic skills and general rules of soccer through practices and scrimmages.
The program begins the week of Monday, April 9 and lasts for 6 weeks.
Coaching will be provided by the Northwestern College Soccer teams
– If you are interested in helping as a parent please select yes during the registration process. All practice plans are provided.
U6 (5 and 6 year olds)
Pool Fields: COED
Skills and fun games are played during the 45 minute practice. Parents may be involved in the practice.
Monday or Tuesday evenings
U6 assigned either 5:30 or 6:30
After April 3: $30
Northwest Iowa Soccer League
Registration Deadline: March 27
The program begins the week of Monday, April 3
- COED Teams – This is due to league format
- 3 JAMBOREES (1 home, 2 away)
- Competitive soccer, but focused on FUN!!
- No cuts or separated divisions will occur
- One practice a week with games on Saturday
- Registration deadline March 27
- Start date April 3
- Schedules of games and jamborees will be sent by email
Parent Coached – Parent helpers will be needed as coaches for this league.