Thursday, May 24, 2018
Registration and details available at https://nwicc.edu/gea/
Pre-registration is required by May 21, 2018, as seating is limited. Registration is nonrefundable; however, a replacement for your representative may attend.
Contact Northwest Iowa Development representative, Kathy Hill at 515-229-5712 or firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn or update your knowledge of export basics, and network with valuable resource providers to expand your organization’s international capabilities.
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. – Seminar hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Location: Northwest Iowa Community College, Building C, Room 328, 603 W. Park Street, Sheldon, Iowa
Cost $25 per person and includes all materials, continental breakfast, breaks, and lunch.
EXPORT ASSISTANCE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS!
- Export Overview from a Corporate Perspective
- INCOTERMS® 2010
- Importance of Distributor Agreements
- Trade Finance Solutions
- NAFTA Trends
- Global Iowa Export Award Presentation
Resource Table Speed Dating
- Cozen O’Connor
- International Trade Office, Iowa Economic Development Authority
- Northwest Iowa Development
- Scarbrough International
- Trade Acceptance Group Ltd.
- Mr. Steve Meyer, Export Operation Manager, Staples Promotional Products
- Ms. Peggy Kerr, Team Leader, International Trade Office, Iowa Economic Development Authority
- Mr. Steve Dickinson, Co-Chair International Practice, Cozen O’Connor
- Mr. Curt Hanson, Principal, Trade Acceptance Group Ltd.
- Mr. Kevin Ekstrand, Vice President – Sales & Marketing, Scarborough International
- Ms. Debi Durham, Director, Iowa Economic Development Authority
- Lt. Governor Adam Gregg (invited)
Hosted by Northwest Iowa Development in partnership with the Iowa Economic Development Authority