The Orange City Public Library has an opening for a library assistant. This position is part-time 20 hours per week. The position includes weekdays, evenings and weekends. Responsibilities include customer service, circulation services and technology assistance. Full description of library assistant position.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies
- Exceptional customer service skills and enjoys working with the public
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self motivated and take initiative and able to work without supervision
- Is detail-oriented, flexible, and adaptable to change
- Technology skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, OneDrive) and learns quickly
- Spanish-language skills highly preferred
For more information, please contact Lisa Johnson, Library Director, by email or at 712-707-4302.