The Orange City Public Library has an opening for a library assistant. This position is part-time 20 hours per week. The position includes weekdays, evenings and weekends. Responsibilities include customer service, circulation services and technology assistance. Full description of library assistant position.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies
- Exceptional customer service skills and enjoys working with the public
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self motivated and take initiative and able to work without supervision
- Is detail-oriented, flexible, and adaptable to change
- Technology skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, OneDrive) and learns quickly
- Spanish-language skills highly preferred
For more information, please contact Lisa Johnson, Library Director, by email or at 712-707-4302.
Dr. Laird, our Chief Medical Officer, provides information about coronavirus testing and protocols, as well as some helpful statistics and things you can do.Posted by Orange City Area Health System on Sunday, March 22, 2020